RQAW Corporation is currently seeking a mid- to senior-level civil engineer professional to join our Fishers, IN office. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team of outstanding professionals. The individual should have experience in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects including but not limited to:
- Interstates, highways, and freeways
- Urban streets
- Various intersections, including roundabouts
- Interchange layout
- Management and oversight of assigned projects.
- Perform technical discipline tasks including preparation of reports, design, specifications, and plan preparation to ensure cost-effective development of assigned projects.
- Actively manage project scope, schedule, and budget. Serve as a primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budget, and scope of work to completion to the client’s satisfaction.
- Participate and conduct business development activities, including meeting with clients.
- Preparing and coordinate proposal efforts.
- Develop and enhance client relationships and serve as a company contact.
- Develop scope and fee documents.
- Prepare contracts for clients and subcontracts for subconsultants.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited University
- Registered PE in Indiana
- 15+ years of progressive roadway design and Project Manager experience
- Extensive INDOT and LPA project development experience
- Strong business development skills and experience in preparing successful INDOT and LPA proposals
- Experience in the INDOT and LPA invoicing process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills, including:
- Work in a team centered environment
- Mentoring younger engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Local and occasional statewide travel is required for position